Is it possible to find a weight-loss program that actually works without requiring you to starve yourself? Amanda Pickering, of Amanda Pickering Health and Wellness, says “Yes!” Her Triple 5 program promises that you can lose at least 5 pounds, in 5 days, depending on your starting weight . At the foundation of her Triple 5 program are five core concepts: Nutrition, Fitness, Exercise, Sleep, and Water and the Triple 5 program outlines exactly what is needed in these 5 areas in order for you to get the weight loss results you desire.
People have been achieving amazing results from the Triple 5 program on its own, but there can be challenges for some. Detox symptoms such as headaches, food cravings, palate shock, and fear of failing or giving up are some of the challenges that new participants find most daunting. But with the help of essential oils and essential oil infused products, many of these challenges can be overcome easily with just a few drops.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Amanda’s incredible journey to become a health coach and develop her Triple 5 program
- Common myths surrounding weight loss, weight loss programs, and why so many people struggle to achieve their weight-loss goals.
- What makes Triple 5 different than other programs?
- What are the steps to Triple 5 and what kind of results have people been getting?
- Common struggles when doing a weight-loss program, and how oils can help with
- Detox symptoms
- Palate adjustments
- Hunger cravings
- Emotional Roadblocks
Which essential oils can you use to help with your weight-loss program? Full notes here: amandapickering/essentialoils
Not yet a Young Living Member?
- Click HERE to become a member with Amanda Pickering
- Click HERE to become a member with Samantha Lee Wright
- Or refer back to the person who shared this Podcast with you.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Get 25% off Triple 5 Program
- Connect with Amanda
- Episode 19 About Sleep
- Episode w/ Dr. Carolyn Mien, Breaking Through Emotional Barriers
Recipes Mentioned in the Show: