Thieves essential oil blend from Young Living is an all-time favorite and constant staple in any oily household. Learn about the Thieves Legend, it’s history and myths, and how to use this amazing blend of cinnamon, clove, rosemary, eucalyptus, and lemon, in your everyday world.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- The Thieves Legend, and how this popular blend got it’s name.
- How you can apply and use thieves to help support a healthy immune system.
- Application for use in hospital settings.
- Other favorite Thieves products and their uses.
- Non-toxic cleaning with Thieves.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Thieves
- Young Living Supplements:
- Other: Thieves Household Cleaner, Thieves Lozenges, Thieves Mouthwash, Thieves Hand Soap, Thieves Hand Sanitizer.
Not yet a Young Living Member?
- Click HERE to become a member with Kate Doubler
- Click HERE to become a member with Samantha Lee Wright
- Or refer back to the person who shared this Podcast with you.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Join Kate’s 30 Day Spring Cleaning Facebook Event
- Kate’s Blog
- DIY Thieves “Soft Scrub” from Oily Rockstars
Recipes Mentioned in the Show:
- From: Kristen in Austin, Texas
- Recipe: An Athletes Bath Soak
- -Place 1 cup of Epsom Salts into a mixing bowl.
- -Drop in 8 drops of Pan Away Essential Oil Blend and 5 Drops of Copaiba Essential Oil and stir until well dissolved.
- -Add mixture to a Glass container with air-tight lid
- -Add 1/3 cup of the salt mixture into a hot bath and soak.