This week we place the spotlight on Tea Tree essential oil. Kelli Jones from thebloomingcarrot shares with us the history, the uses, and lots of DIY recipes.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Where does Tea Tree oil come from and how is it made.
- Historical uses of tea tree essential oil
- The chemical profile of tea tree essential oil
- The different species of tea tree and their uses
- Popular ways to use tea tree today
- DIY recipes using Tea Tree essential oil
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Tea Tree, Tea Tree Vitality, Thieves, Longevity, Tranquil, Cedarwood, Orange, Copaiba, Frankincense,
Not yet a Young Living Member?
- Click HERE to become a member with Kelli Jones
- Click HERE to become a member with Samantha Lee Wright
- Or refer back to the person who shared this Podcast with you.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Take Our FREE 3-part Mini-Course on Essential Oils
- Connect with Kelli:thebloomingcarrot
- Podcast- Chemistry and Essential Oils
Recipes Mentioned in the Show:
My Skin so Amazing Facial Toner from Michelle Raye Chunn in Cypress, TX
- -combine equal parts Witch Hazel, water, and Apple Cider Vinegar;
- -10 drops lavendar,
- -5 drops tea tree,
- -2 drops purification,
- -5 drops frankincense
- -3 drops elemi, and 6 drops manuka.
Combine all together in a bottle of your choice. Mix well before each use.
Face Serum by Kelli Jones from thebloomingcarrot:
⁃add 1-2 drops of Frankincense, Tea Tree, and Lavender to 1 tsp of grapeseed oil.
- Owie Spray by Kelli Jones from thebloomingcarrot:
⁃Combine 10 drops frankincense, 10 drops Lavender, 10 drops Tea Tree to distilled water and witch hazel in a small spray bottle.