Which essential oils are safe to use in pregnancy? How can essential oils help you achieve a more blissful nine months? What oils might be helpful for childbirth? Find out in this episode which collides two of Sam’s favorite topics of all time—pregnancy and essential oils! With special guest Vanessa Merten from The Pregnancy Podcast.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Sam’s story of how she became passionate about birth and passionate about essential oils.
- The truth about safety and essential oils during pregnancy and to recognize a true therapeutic oil.
- Which essential oils should be avoided in pregnancy.
- Why essential oils are so helpful and beneficial during pregnancy.
- Which oils help support commonly stressed systems in pregnancy which can lead to things like morning sickness, sore muscles, mood swings, and stretch marks.
- Essential oils to combat fatigue and improve sleep.
- Essential oils to help with childbirth and emotions in childbirth.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Lavender, Wintergreen (avoid in pregnancy), peppermint, DiGize, Ocotea, Copaiba, Frankincense, Stress Away, Citrus Fresh, Gentle Babies, Lemon, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Peace and Calming, Clary Sage, Myrrh, PanAway, Valor,
- Young Living Supplements: Ningxia Red (see episdoe 024)
Not yet a Young Living Member?
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Grab Sam’s FREE “Oils in Pregnancy” safety cheat-sheet HERE.
- Check out Vanessa Merten’s Pregnancy Podcast
- Connect with www.samanthaleewright.com
Recipes Mentioned in the Show:
- Relaxing Foot Soak from Harper in Asheville, NC
- Add 3 drops each of Lavender and Copaiba essential oils in 1/4 cup epsom salts.
- Add to warm water and soak those feet!