Postpartum Depression is THE most common complication associated with pregnancy and childbirth, yet in many aspects, it’s the least understood. Today’s episode takes along, raw, and real look into what it can look like, ways to prepare for it, and ways to work through it. On the second half of our show we explore essentials oils known to uplift the spirits and support your emotions throughout all seasons of life.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
•Can postpartum depression be screened for?
•Do you have to get off of your antidepressant medications if you are pregnant?
•What PPD may look like in pregnancy an afterwards.
•How doulas can help with PPD.
•Essential oils that uplift your mood.
•Great essential oils for kids and moms.
•Daily routines for essential oils and emotional heath.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Citrus Fresh, Lemon, Spearmint, Peppermint, Sacred Frankincense, Frankincense, Joy, White Angelica, Palo Santo, Lime, Peace and Calming, Peace and Calming 2, Gentle Baby, Vetiver, Cederwood, Elemi, Melrose,
- Other: Argon Oil carrier oil, Valor soap, Thieves Dentranome toothpaste andmouthwash,
Not yet a Young Living Member?
- Click HERE to become a member with Danah Meyers
- Click HERE to become a member with Samantha Lee Wright
- Or refer back to the person who shared this Podcast with you.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Get $5 off an Organic Aromas Diffuser HERE . Use Coupon Code “REVOLUTION”
- Connect with Danah Meyers:
- ⁃Oil Up Buttercup Group
- ⁃Follow Danah on Facebook
- ⁃Follow Danah on Instagram: @bright.flight
- The National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255
- Postpartum Support International
- Tools for Moms
- Find a Postpartum Doula
- 12 Days of Diamonds open group on Facebook