Is making Kombucha hard? Is it even worth it? What exactly does it do for your health. Discover all of this and more as we dive into the magical world of gut health, fermentation, and more.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
▪ How Shannon went from health newbie to health nut.
▪ The importance that gut health plays a role in the overall health of the body.
▪ What happens when our digestion stops functioning well.
▪ Why probiotic are important and the role that they play in our bodies.
▪ The real reason for indigestion.
▪ What types of foods and supplements help support a healthy digestive system.
▪ How and why to make your own kombucha.
▪ Which essential oils are best to help maintain a healthy gut.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: DiGize, Fennel, Peppermint, Lemon, Ginger
- Young Living Supplements: Life 5 High Potency Probiotics
Not yet a Young Living Member?
- Click HERE to become a member with Shannon Hennigan
- Click HERE to become a member with Samantha Lee Wright
- Or refer back to the person who shared this Podcast with you.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Shannon’s kombucha recipe–
- Inner Transformations Using Essential Oils: Powerful Cleansing Protocols for Increased Energy and More Radiant Health by Dr. LeAnne Deardeuff, DC & Dr. David Deardeuff, DC