Can happiness really be so simple?
Certified Aromatherapist Bethany Williamson explores the many ways that essential oils can be used to elevate our mood and increase our happiness. From citrus oils to grounding oils and everything in between. Enjoy!
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Essential Oils for increased focus in school children
- How essential oils affect your mood
- Which oils are best for upping good vibes
- The best diffuser blends to make kids happy
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Valor, Cedarwod, Spruce, peppermint, rosemary, citrus oils (yuzi, orange, bergamot, lemon, tangerine, grapefruit), Lemongrass, Lavender, Ylan Ylang,
Not yet a Young Living Member?
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Bethany’s website
- Get a 14 day free-trial of Bethany’s Aromatherapy courses
Recipes Mentioned in the Show:
DIY Dugout: Healthy, Happy Toenail Scrub
- -Mix together 8 drops of tea tree oil, 4 drops of orange oil, and ½ a teaspoon of coconut oil. Apply mixture onto a cotton ball and rub onto toenails. Let this dry naturally and repeat morning and evenings.
- The Happy Family Blend: Lavender, Ylang-Ylang, Bergamot, Lemongrass
- Taren’s Blend: Frankincense, Sandalwood, Orange, Vetiver, Anise Seed