Frankincense essential oil is one of the most valuable oils on earth. It’s therapeutic properties are unique and powerful. Frankincense is one of the most balancing oils for our emotional brains as well as provides and uplifting and heightened connection to the spiritual world. It’s legends from history as well as it’s current uses surrounding Frankincense with mystery and awe. Discover the fascinating details of this beloved oil with Young Living leader Katie Giordano as she walks through the history, chemistry, uses, and more of Frankincense essential oil.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- History of Frankincense (7:00)
- Benefits of Frankincense (9:05)
- Cellular Regeneration (11:00)
- Frankincense’s psychological and spiritual benefits (12:00)
- Components of Frankincense (15:40)
- Frankincense for skin (17:15)\
- Practical uses of frankincense (19:55)
- Process of making Frankincense (24:10)
- Looking out of knock-off’s (27:30)
- Types of Frankincense Young Living provides (29:00)
- Everyday uses of Frankincense (33:20)
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Brainpower, Awaken, Forgiveness, Highest Potential,
- Young Living Supplements: Longevity Gel Capsules
- Other: Bone broth
Not yet a Young Living Member?
- Click HERE to become a member with Katie Giordano
- Click HERE to become a member with Samantha Lee Wright
- Or refer back to the person who shared this Podcast with you.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- revolutionoils – voicemail
- Video of Frankincense harvest
Recipes Mentioned in the Show:
- DIY Dugout: “Frankincense Wrinkle Reducing Face Cream” 1/4 cup shea butter, 1/4 cup, coconut oil, 8-10 drops Frankincense essential oil, 5-7 drops lavender essential oil.Using a double boiler, melt she butter and coconut oil together until liquid, remove from heat, let cool 30 mins, drop in lavender and frankincense with coconut and shea butter.Wait till mix is partially solidified, then whip with hand mixer till butter-like consistency. Store in mason bar. Will store 6-12 months in bathroom cupboard.
- Frankincense face creams and masks. Find at: dontmesswithmomma, realfoodrn
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.