Animals love oils too! Hear what the co-founder of the American Council of Animal Naturopathy, Kim Bloomer, and animal trainer Kim Lummis have to say about using essential oils safely on your dog for better health and happiness. Tons of practical oily advice and wisdom!
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- How does a canine’s nose interact with essential oils differently than ours.
- What are some important safety precautions to be aware of when using oils on pets.
- What are the most popular oils to use on dogs for anxiety, stress, and overall health.
- All about the Young Living Animal Scents collection.
- How to use oils for dogs in training.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Animal Scents collection, Lavender, Raindrop Kit, Valor, Grounding, Frankincense, Stress Away, Deep Relief, Vetiver, Peace and Calming,
Not yet a Young Living Member?
- Click HERE to become a member with Kim Lummis and Kim Bloomer
- Click HERE to become a member with Samantha Lee Wright
- Or refer back to the person who shared this Podcast with you.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Naptime Boss Academy by Sam Take the first lessons for free
- Kim Bloomer’s Free Courses
- Kim Bloomer’s books on Amazon
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.