Discover fascinating histories and modern insights into the world of essential oils. How did the ancient Egyptians use the oils? How can peppermint improve athletic function? Why do our brains and emotions love oils so much? On today’s show we go behind the scenes with Richard Praytor, the maker of the new documentary, Ancient Secrets of Essential Oils.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- From skeptic to documentarian. How the movie idea began.
- How the Ancient Egyptians use oils in everyday life.
- How the ancient Egyptians distilled the oils.
- How peppermint oil increased athletic function.
- How the brain reacts when you inhale oils.
- New projects from Richard including a feature film about an essential oil distributor.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Peppermint Vitality
Not yet a Young Living Member?
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
Recipes Mentioned in the Show:
- Morning Wakes blend is 3 drops stress away and 2 drops peppermint and the Evening Breaks blend is 3 drops stress away and 3 drops lavender
- From Maria