Supplements….should you be taking them? Which ones really matter? Are they worth thecost? It can be overwhelming to say the least when you first start designing yourself a “wellness program.” Dr. Jim Bob Haggerton comes back on the show to help us all understand which supplements are really necessary for everyday, normal function. He calls them, the Core 4 Supplements.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Dr. Jim Bob breaks down exactly which supplements everyone should be taking daily to maintain optimal health.
- Which supplements are good for kids to take.
- The link between your gut and your mental health.
- Why supplementation has become absolutely critical for survival in today’s modern culture.
- Sam breaks down exactly which supplements she buys and compares the prices.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils:
- Young Living Supplements: MultiGreens , Life 5 Probiotics, OmegaGize
- Other: Cod Liver Oil (Thrive Market), Ningxia Red, ProAlpha Greens
Not yet a Young Living Member?
- Click HERE to become a member with Dr. Jim Bob Haggerton
- Click HERE to become a member with Samantha Lee Wright
- Or refer back to the person who shared this Podcast with you.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Thrive Market ——> Get 20% off of your first order + 30 days free trial!
- Innate Choice
- Garden of Life MultiGreens
- ProAlpha Nutrition
Update!: Due to request…
Hey everyone! Sam here.
I’ve gotten a few emails from listeners wanting to know which exact supplements I’ve been using with my kids.
Recipes Mentioned in the Show:
- Peppermint Iced Tea-
- -boil 1 gallon of water
- -add about 6 tea bags and allow to brew
- -add 2 tbs honey while hot and mix
- -cool to room temp
- -mix 2 drops Peppermint oil and 1 tsp sugar together, and mix into tea.