This episode goes even further into the topic of Cancer, and more specifically, Breast Cancer. Learn how essential oils relate to carcinogens, antioxidants, cancer, and more, and how you can use essential oils to keep yourself functioning above the wellness line.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- What are carcinogens and how they work in the body.
- Carcinogens that might be in your household air fresheners.
- Essential oils as an easy alternative to toxic air fresheners.
- How many seconds it takes for chemicals in your care products to enter your bloodstream.
- How to check the toxins that are in your products using your mobile phone.
- The importance of the Lymphatic system in relation to breast cancer and the top contributors to blocked elimination.
- Natural deodorant alternative options.
- What are free radicals.
- How antioxidants are our only defense against free radicals.
- What is the ORAC scale. How do you measure an antioxidant?
- Where essential oils rank in the ORAC antioxidant scale.
- Superfoods and Ningixia Wolfberry. One of natures most powerful antioxidants.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Lemon, Orange, Clove, Myrrh, Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Clary Sage,
- Young Living Supplements: Ningxia Red Learn more here
- Other: Young Living Mountain Mist Deodorant